Since its creation, EUROGIP has been given the mission of giving information relating to accidents at work and occupational diseases in Europe to the “Occupational injury Branch” which comprises staff from CNAMTS / DRP, INRS, CARSAT (Pension and occupational health insurance Funds), CPAM (Local health insurance Funds).
This mission has led EUROGIP to:
- Monitor information in the area of OH&S, insurance practices or prevention of occupational injuries (reforms, legislation, statistics, organizations, prevention policies, campaigns, calls offers…) at a European level.
- Organize The EUROGIP Discussions, a conference aimed at providing a European perspective on a topical issue within insurance or prevention of occupational risks. The 2015 Discussions focused on “Europe and occupational safety and health: what achievements? what outlook?”.
- Organize bilateral meetings to publicize the activities of the Occupational Injury Branch and learn more about the practices of our European neighbours.
- Participate in the European Forum of the insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases, including driving an occupational diseases working group or taking part in communication activities.
- Produce and disseminate a variety of media: investigative reports, newsletter, website and corporate documents.