New standards publications, new works, registration of new subjects or comity creations… Below is the result of the monitoring that EUROGIP does, as part of its standardization activity in health and safety at work, for the month of June 2016.
Health and Safety at Work standards published in June 2016
- ISO 14122-1, 2, 3 et 4: Safety of machinery – Permanent means of access to machinery
Part 1: Choice of fixed means of access between two levels
Part 2: Working platforms and walkways.
Part 3: Stairs, stepladders and guard-rails
Part 4: Fixed ladder.
- NF ISO 16900-6, 9 et 13: Respiratory protective devices – Methods of test and test equipment
Part 6: Mechanical resistance/strength of components and connections
Part 9: Determination of carbon dioxide content of the inhaled gas
Part 13: RPD using regenerated breathable gas and special application mining escape RPD: Consolidated test for gas concentration, temperature, humidity, work of breathing, breathing resistance, elastance and duration.
New harmonized standards under the Machinery Directive added to the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) of May 13th, 2016
Safety of machinery
- EN ISO 13849-1:2015: SSafety of machinery — Safety-related parts of control systems — Part 1: General principles for design.
- EN ISO 13850-1:2015: Safety of machinery — Emergency stop function — Principles for design.
- EN ISO 14120:2015: Safety of machinery — Guards — General requirements for the design and construction of fixed and movable guards.
- ISO 14123-1:2015 et -2:2015: Safety of machinery — Reduction of risks to health resulting from hazardous substances emitted by machinery- Part 1: Principles and specifications for machinery manufacturers – Part 2: Methodology leading to verification procedures.
- EN 1539:2015: Dryers and ovens, in which flammable substances are released – Safety requirements.
- EN 1570-1:2011+A1:2014: Safety requirements for lifting tables – Part 1: lifting tables serving up to two fixed landings.
- EN 1808:2015: Safety requirements for suspended access equipment – Design calculations, stability criteria, construction – Examinations and tests.
- EN 1870-17:2012+A1:2015: Safety of woodworking machines – Circular sawing machines – Part 17: manual horizontal cutting cross-cut sawing machines with one saw unit (manual radial arm saws).
- EN ISO 3266:2010/A1:2015: Forged steel eyebots grade 4 for general lifting purposes.
- EN 12779:2015: Safety of woodworking machines – Chips and dust extraction systems with fixed installations – Safety requirements.
- Standard review EN 13020:2015: Road surface treatment machines – Safety requirement.
- EN ISO 16089:2015: Machine tools – Safety – Stationary grinding machines.
- EN ISO 28927-8:2009/A1:2015: Hand-held portable power tools – Test methods for evaluation of vibration emission – Part 8: saws, polishing and filing machines with reciprocating action and small saws with oscillating or rotating action.
- EN 60745-2-3:2011/A13:2015: Hand-held motor-operated electric tools – Safety – Part 2-3: particular requirements for grinders, polishers and disk-type sanders.
New Health and Safety at Work standards work
Creation of an ISO Technical Comity “Administration of Health Services” approved in June 2016 by the ISO, the secretariat and the Presidency are allocated to the United States. The Technical Committee will deal with many issues such as health services quality management, reception of patients and their access to care from his admission until he leaves (including transport). Topics will cover the supply chain such as financial management, the admission of patients, management of human resources specific to the management of health services, management of specific health facilities and other features non-clinical organizational support.
To find out more, please write to Saphia FORTASSI: firstname.lastname@example.org