EUROGIP was entrusted with a new task of coordinating the international relations of the Occupational Injuries Branch by the Occupational Risks Department (DRP) of the CNAM (National Health Insurance Fund) at the end of 2018. Within this framework, it works in partnership with the actors concerned: DRP, INRS, CARSAT.
Our mission consists in particular in:
- study requests for international interventions,
- possibly disseminate them to the network,
- identify within the network the expert resources likely to be proposed in response to requests,
- clarify the operational modalities for mobilising experts, working closely with their employers,
- accompany experts to facilitate their mission abroad,
- follow up missions to identify/capitalise international good practices that could be transposed to the Branch to complement the work of EUROGIP.