By the end of 2022, under the Czech Presidency of the EU, a number of Community dossiers relating to health and safety at work had made good progress or even led to new acts:
- Publication of a new European list of occupational diseases on 28 November 2022, replacing the 2003 list
- Common position of the ministers of the EU countries concerned in the Council on the draft regulation on artificial intelligence;
- Common position also on the amendment of the directive on the protection of workers against the risks related to asbestos;
- Provisional agreement on 15 December by the Council and the European Parliament on the draft Machinery Regulation to replace the 2006 Directive;
- Publication in the Official Journal of the EU on 19 December of the new European Standardisation Regulation.