Home > The news of EUROGIP and occupational risks in Europe >
“The safety and well-being of workers is not a privilege but a fundamental right” is being celebrated globally on 28 April.
Indeed, in June 2022, the International Labour Conference (ILC) decided to make a safe and healthy working environment one of the fundamental principles and rights at work.
On the occasion of the celebration of the World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2023, discover on the website of the International Labour Organization (ILO) :
- the video of an interview with Manal Azzi, occupational safety and health specialist
- a report “Implementing a safe and healthy working environment: Where are we now?”
- the Overview of the Fundamental conventions on occupational safety and health
- the Resolution on the inclusion of a safe and healthy working environment in the ILO’s framework of fundamental principles and rights at work
- the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work (1998)