Enabling companies to resume activity while ensuring the health and safety of employees: this is the objective of the national protocol published by the Ministry of Labour.
These are cross-cutting rules, which will apply to all companies in all sectors in the context of lockdown as of 11 May. They complement the sectoral guides already available.
In particular, the protocol provides the following clarifications:
- a minimum space of 4 m2 per employee,
- masks to be provided to employees under certain conditions,
- schedules to be reorganized,
- rooms to be disinfected and ventilated several times a day,
- no temperature measurement required.