Our newsletter EUROGIP infos dated DECEMBER 2018 is online. It presents the latest news on occupational risks at Community level, in EU countries or about standardisation in occupational health and safety.
- Healthy workers, thriving companies – a practical guide to wellbeing at work
- Incidence and detection of occupational cancers in nine European countries
- Understanding and taking action to eliminate occupational cancers
- A recommendation on the access of all workers to welfare benefits
- Brexit and standardization: A transition period
- December 2018: What’s new in health and safety at work standardization?
- Register for the sixth EUROSHNET Conference on standardization, testing and certification
- SWEDEN: Online training in OSH for the retail sector
- AUSTRIA: AUVA continues its activities
- GERMANY: The possibility of early detection of mesotheliomas, a breakthrough
- EUROGIP Discussions 2019: Occupational health and safety: what levers in Europe for a culture of prevention in the workplace?”, 21 March 2019, Paris (France)
- 10th International Conference on the Prevention of Accidents at Work, 23-26 September 2019, Vienna (Austria)
Download the DECEMBER 2018 issue in PDF format